P6 Advanced Taxation
Dec 2013 ACCA Exam Tips
Use the following ACCA Exam Tips as important areas to cover but remember that no one knows what can come in your P6 ACCA Exam, on December 06, 2013 apart from Rory Fish (P6 examiner). Your safest bet is to achieve good syllabus coverage in your revision, as your examiner aims to do in every sitting of P6 Advanced Taxation Exam.
P6 BPP Exam Tips for December 2013
- Personal tax & corporate tax are the first two questions.
- Groups of companies.
- Unincorporated business.
- Capital gains tax vs inheritance tax.
- Overseas aspects.
Kaplan P6 Dec 2013 ACCA Exam Tips
- Corporation tax – capital gains groups, NGNL, group relief/consortium relief, anti-avoidance: pre entry capital losses and trading losses,
- Capital gains – reliefs: holdover, gift, incorporation PPR and letting.
- Inheritance tax – lifetime gifts, new IHT rate for charitable legacies, gift with reservation
- Income tax – income tax comps at marginal rates, benefits: car, overseas aspects.
- Trusts – description and income tax aspects.
- VAT – partial exemption, land and buildings.
- Scenarios – personal service companies, employed vs. self-employed, sole trader vs. company, salary vs. dividend.